Spring is here, bringing its annual life renewal! Temperatures are climbing, there is active bird activity, plants and bushes are sprouting, flowers are blooming and yards are starting to look great again. We have allied resources you can tap to help you with your yard work, paint job, and all other projects you might be doing pertaining to your home. You might also be ready to list? If that is the case, give us a call at 636-534-8236! We would be happy to help! Here are some tips to prepare your house to sell this spring!
1. EXTERIOR LANDSCAPING
•Pressure wash siding/brick, driveway and walkway.
•Repaint/clean front door.
•Change out house numbers.
•Tighten loose doorknobs and handrails.
•Replace light bulbs
•Fix slow draining sinks and leaks
•Get a pre-home inspection if necessary so there are no surprises when you go to sell.
3. DECLUTTER, CLEAN, AND ORGANIZE
•Do a closet clean out.
•Get rid of old unnecessary items you’re not using.
•Rearrange furniture and household items to make the home look more spacious.
•Replace dusty vent covers.
•Get HVAC cleaned and serviced.
•Get carpets professionally cleaned.
4. FRESH PAINT
•Keep it neutral
•Lighter and brighter paint colors opens the room up and makes it seem bigger.
•Fix chipped paint
•Re-paint baseboards and anything that needs touched up to look new again.
5. GET A GREAT AGENT
Last but not least, CALL Mid Rivers Homes to get your house sold for maximum value.
We would like to share the team’s accomplishments as we are truly grateful to all our clients who trusted us to represent them.
We have preapproved motivated buyers LOOKING for the following homes this week:
– $200k buyer in the city with a garage and off street parking.
– Under $200k 3-4 BR, 2+ BA, St. Charles or North County, finished basement, 2 car garage.
– $180k or less, 3-4 BR, with living area in basement, 2 bath.
– $125k or less, 2-3 BR finish basement, 1.5 bath, North County, St Ann, Ucity, Possible listing coming up in Hanley Hills area.
– Under $150k. 3 Beds, 2 Baths. Garage is a must, hardwood floors, updated kitchen, finished basement would be nice, patio too but not a must have. Brick house preferably but it can be sliding HOUSE not a condo. Fenced backyard too and no main streets.
– $350k and under. Rockwood or Parkway School District. 2 story or ranch. Need 2 car garage. NOT VALLEY PARK. Somewhat open concept but need an office or formal dining room for a playroom for kids.
– $300k and under. St Peters/St. Charles. 2 story or ranch. Master bath would like a fireplace. Partially finished basement. nice size yard fenced if possible.
– $400k and under. St. Charles, St. Peters, O’Fallon area. Ranch nice updates. Prefer backyard backs to woods. Somewhat open concept. 3-4 beds. No bedrooms by front door. Finished basement with walkout.
– $400k and under. 3-4 beds. Ranch. West County area or Fenton or Arnold cities. 3 car garage. Minimal 2k square feet.
Calendar Of Events
May 26 – A night on the Booneslick Trail
May 28 – An Irish Affair
– St. Charles Farmer’s Market
May 30 – History in Harmony
June 2 – Beale Street Market
June 3 – St. Charles Municipal Band Concert
June 5 – New Town Concert Series
June 13 – The Big Band
June 15 – Food Truck Event
June 16 – Baby Shark Live!
June 19 – Block Party
Like us on Facebook!
Connect with us below