How have you been?
Aside from being the Love Month, February is also Black History Month. We at Mid Rivers Homes would like to honor the contributions and legacy of African Americans across U.S. history and society.
Sharing with you a story of Harriet Tubman who fought for freedom. If you want to know about her story you can click HERE.
We are so excited to welcome Caleb Brammer to our growing family! He is a family man and a sports fan who will make sure that you will get the best service possible. We know he will take care of your Real Estate needs! If you would like to work with Caleb click here.
Let’s have a look at last months statistics with our Monthly Market Watch! Feel free to call us if you have questions about what the current numbers mean for you. Cell number 636-734-3797 or our Office number at 636-534-8236.
We’ve curated a list of things you can do for the rest of the month and also other things happening on 1st of week for next Month. Go ahead and check them out!
Black History Month Feature: Harriet Tubman
Welcome to the Team CALEB!
Market Watch for January.
Calendar of Events
1. Mardi Gras Parade / February 26
2. Young Professional Network virtual panel – February 23
3. 5th Annual Al Rubin Memorial Crawfish & Shrimp Boil / February 25
4. Superhero Trivia / February 25
5. Yellowstone Trivia Night at Das Bevo! / February 25
6. The Sheldon Art Galleries Spring Gallery Opening / March 4
7. The Chocolate Affair / March 5
If you want to look at more properties, check out our site here!
Like us on Facebook!
Connect with us below