Already counting the days to the most wonderful time of the year? First, we must celebrate and be thankful for friends, family, and the wonderful feast that is to come! Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, hot rolls, and gravy sounds so good right now. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving meal? We have a lot of things to be thankful for this year! Hope that you are too! One of the things we are thankful for, is YOU, yes you! You are part of our growing family here in Mid Rivers Homes.
Since we’re talking about the holiday season, in this edition we are sharing 10 Reasons to List during the Holidays. We’ve provided a list here that MIGHT just change your mind! What a better time to check out our Market Watch right after! Last but not least we know you can’t wait to see what’s in store for the rest of the month and also what’s coming up in December. Be sure to go through our Calendar of Events.
We’re pretty sure it’s going to be a busy week for all of us and we can’t wait to share things that we are thankful for next time. Hope you can share your best thanksgiving photos on our Facebook page at Mid Rivers Homes.
Not sure if the Holidays Season is the best time to list your property? Here’s a few reasons that may change your mind.
A look into the Local Market for this month.
Calendar Of Events
1. Wonder lights Christmas / November 12 – January 9
2. Garden Glow / November 13 – January 8
3. Holiday Fun at Grant’s Farm / November 19 – January 2
4. Way of Lights / November 19 – December 31
5. Winter Wonderland at Tilles Park / November 24 – January 1
6. Christmas Traditions Opening Day / November 26, 2021
7. Holiday in the Park / November 20 – January 2
8. Brewery Lights / November 26 – December 30
9. U.S. Bank Wild Lights / November 26 – December 30
10. Dasher’s Lightshow / November 12 – January 2
If you want to look at more properties, check out our site here!
Like us on Facebook!
Connect with us below