We’re past the halfway point of the month and we’ve got beautiful weather!! We hope you can get out and about this fall and enjoy the fun events happening in the area!
Moving homes can be one of life’s most stressful events and we want to help YOU avoid stress and headaches throughout your journey! A recent study on housing data shows that the housing market is continuing to normalize as newly listed homes skew smaller and more affordable. Many sellers are beginning to price their homes more competitively through an increase in price reductions. However, homes are still selling more than two weeks faster than last year. If you are looking to buy or sell a home – NOW could be that time!!
If you are just looking to have fun then check out our list of upcoming events and activities in and around the area. Our team looks forward to hearing from you. Give us a call at 636-534-8236. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Here are some helpful tips that may help during your move.
* Pack with all the essentials you might need on the first night in your new home.
* Make a list of every item that’s in them so you won’t go crazy looking for your stuff.
* Add labels of what room the boxes will be going into and label the rooms too.
* If the boxes don’t have handles, make a hole with a cutter for an easy grip.
* Wrap all the breakables in clothing and use socks for extra padding.
* Keep your make-up from breaking by placing cotton pads inside.
Here’s a peek into what’s happening in the local market.
Calendar Of Events
If you want to look at more properties, check out our site here!
Like us on Facebook!
Connect with us below